Facebook Development Test 2016 – Upwork Test Answers
Till 27 February 2016, this Upwork Facebook Development Test attended by 5,406 freelancers and total 1,141 freelancers qualified it. Please Try to review each questions and answers properly. Take your time. Maybe you can have Top Result in Upwork Facebook Development Test.
Do you need prove? watch this video.
Upwork Facebook Development Test 2016
38 Answered Test Questions:
1. In which situations will you recieve the $API_EC_TIMEOUT error?
• When the user’s login credentials for Facebook are incorrect.
• When the applications API key is invalid.
• When the user already has an application session open with another application.
• When the current session key expires.
2. Finished applications that have been submitted show up in…
• Developers Discussion Group
• Developers News Feed
• Facebook Application Directory
3. A developer has to be logged in to use the test console.
4. When tagging a photo using the photos.addTag method, the tags parameter is normally in what format?
5. A Facebook application can have an infinite session:
6. For a balanced and centered profile box your content must be about how many pixels wide?
7. To override your callback url you must pass the following parameter to the Facebook API:
8. How does the Facebook API tie accepted IP addresses to your application?
• The first IP to connect to the application is always allowed and the rest are disabled.
• A variable called valid_ips is passed upon logging into the application.
• When the api_key variable is passed to FBAPI the API can pull these IP’s from your application profile.
9. Applications can send notification messages to a Facebook user’s inbox.
10. How can an application publish a user action to the public news feed?
• Facebook servers do this automatically.
11. FQL stands for…
• Facebook Quotation Layer
• Free Query Logistics
• Facebook Query Logistic
• Facebook Query Layer
• Facebook Query Language
12. API stands for…
• A Programmatic Inheritance
• Alpha Production Interface
• Alpha Programming Service
• Application Programming Interface
13. Which of the following is not a FQL table?
14. Email notifications are sent in plain text only; they do not support html.
15. How do you change the format that Facebook methods will use to return data to your application?
• Change the format in your application preferences.
• Your application must format the data to the type you want.
• Your application will pass a ‘format’ GET variable to the API indicating a supported format.
• You cannot change the format; Facebook only supports XML.
16. Email notifications must always include the fb:name tag in the beginning email body.
17. When creating a photo album, what is the default return value for cover_pid?
• the same as your album_id
18. If your API key is invalid you will receive the following error number from the Facebook API:
19. A user must log into Facebook before using your application.
20. Email notifications can be sent by passing the email param to which method?
21. Error code 103 indicates that your signature is incorrect.
22. The FQL syntax equivalent to the friends.get method is…
• SELECT friends FROM user_friends WHERE userid1=loggedInUid
• SELECT this FROM friends WHERE uid1=loggedInUid
• SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1=loggedInUid
• SELECT user_friends FROM users WHERE (uid1=loggedInUid and friends=uid2)
23. Error code 103 indicates that….
• The application has reached the maximum amount of requests allowed.
• The service is not allowed at this time.
• The submitted call_id has not incremented since the last call_id was passed.
• An unknown error has occurred.
24. At most an application can send how many notifications per day?
25. FBML stands for…
• Facebook Meeting Layer
• Facebook Manipulation Layer
• Facebook Mega Language
• Facebook Markup Language
26. Desktop applications must use which protocol when executing the auth.createToken
27. Facebook API is only compatible with open source servers like Linux.
28. What are Profile Action Links?
• Links on your application which lead to a user’s profile.
• Links on a user’s profile at the bottom of the page leading to your application.
• Links under the user’s profile picture which link to more information about their use of your application.
29. Facebook Applications can use cross-domain scripting by submitting which variable when authenticating the auth token?
30. Which of the following is not an event RSVP status?
• not sure
31. On the application’s About Page a user will always see all of the developer’s personal Facebook account information.
32. How can you find out which of the user’s friends are also subscribed to your application?
• You cannot find this out.
• fql.query(“select user, uid from friends where app_id='”.$appID.”‘);
33. The FB API requires only one key to be passed when connecting.
34. The only way to get the Facebook ID of the user who is logged in is to use this method: users.getLoggedInUser
35. Which Hex color code does Facebook use for the Header and Links?
36. FQL supports certain string function calls that can evaluate a string before executing a query.
37. Within a Facebook Application the ‘canvas page’ is…
• A small box on the user’s profile page for the application to run in.
• A large news feed box on the user’s profile page that the application runs in.
• A sidebar application that runs in the user’s profile.
• The right column of the Facebook site. It can be as large, or larger than a user’s profile page.
38. The Facebook v1 API supports SOAP protocols.
37 NOT Answered Yet Test Questions:
(hold on, will be updated soon)
39. What is MockAJAX?
• MockAJAX is a dynamic FBML method that allows you to display lightbox alert and confirm boxes.
• MockAJAX is an open source framework you should download to build your application.
• MockAJAX is flash that acts like AJAX.
40. Which formats does the auth.createToken method support when returning data?
41. What restrictions are put on your applications logo?
• 100px x 100px and must be JPG
• 75px x 75px and can be JPG, GIF, or PNG
• 16px x 16px and can be JPG, GIF, or PNG
42. The Facebook Groups.get method returns how many image options for each event?
43. To send notifications to another Facebook user through your application, that user must be�
• logged into Facebook
• in the same network as you
• subscribed to the same application
• in your friends list
44. To stay connected to an external application the user usually must…
• Set this option in their user settings.
• Check off “Save my login info” box on the login page.
• Set this option in the applications settings.
• Only applications built by Facebook can do this.
45. When using the photos.getAlbums method, what will happen if you omit the optional parameters?
• You will get an array of the entire list of all the albums by the logged in user
• You will get an array of the last album created by the logged in user
• You will get an array of albums that the user is tagged in
• You will get a 100 Error
46. The FQL syntax for returning the current timestamp is which of the following?
47. Which method is used when adding a link under the user’s profile image?
48. With desktop applications which parameter can be used to create a call stack?
49. What is FBJS:
• Facebook Job Search
• Facebook Java Servlet
• Facebook Java Script
• Facebook Joining System
50. To log out of a Facebook application you must link to:
51. The url for the Facebook Developer Portal is…
52. Which FQL statement example is most likely to return the user’s friends who are also subscribed to your application?
• SELECT uid FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1=$loggedInUid) AND is_app_user
• SELECT app FROM apps WHERE uid IN (SELECT apps FROM friend WHERE uid1=$loggedInUid) AND has_app
• SELECT apps FROM user_apps WHERE uid IN (SELECT user FROM friend WHERE uid1=$loggedInUid) AND has_app_added
• UPDATE apps SET user_apps=$loggedInUid WHERE uid IN (SELECT user FROM friend WHERE uid1=$loggedInUid) AND has_app_added
53. Which parameter value invokes a redirect after a user logs into Facebook to authenticate your application session?
54. Which of the following are NOT optional parameters that can be passed to the feed.publishStoryToUser method?
55. When using the Groups.get method, what is returned if both optional parameters are omitted?
• Nothing is returned. There are no optional parameters.
• All groups related to the session user are returned.
• All groups joined in the last month are returned.
• The last 10 groups associated to the user session are returned.
56. You cannot use an Iframe to render content within a profile box.
57. Which two options are available for Cavnbase page url type in your application settings?
• Use FBML / Use FBSQL
• Use FBML / Use Iframe
• Use External Page / Use Internal Page
58. Which album will be used if no album is specified when using the photo.upload method?
• A ‘default’ album is created
• The photos are added to the last created album
• The photos are added to the application default album
• The photos are added to the profile as if the user had been tagged
59. What does the Data.getAssociatedObjectsCount do?
• This is not a function or method associated to the API
• This method returns the count of object ids that are associated with a specified object.
• This method counts items in an array and then converts to JSON.
60. What are the dimensions of the Facebook canvas?
• width:646px height:auto
• width:503px height:900px
• width:700px height:auto
• width:unlimited height:unlimited
61. Which variable in the php5 Facebook client has the user id saved?
62. Which types of interface does the Facebook API use?
63. The sig parameter passed to the authentication method is a md4 hash of the current request and your secret key.
64. When using the friends.areFriends method, which form of data can the uid parameters be in?
65. What are Facebook flavors?
• An application that assigns favorite flavors to persons profiles.
• An acronym for Facebook Language Anatomy Vector Oriented Raster Structure.
• The interpreter that renders and validates FBML.
• A data structure for executing Regular Expressions within FBML.
66. How many users must be subscribed to your application before it can be added to the application directory?
67. To find out if a user has added your application you should use the following method:
68. Of the allotted amount of notifications that your application can send per day, how many of these can be emails?
69. When tagging a photo using the photos.addTag method you can pass which two parameters to create a box around the persons face?
70. Which types of applications does the Facebook API support?
• External Web Apps
• External Desktop Apps
• Internal Facebook Apps
• Integrated Desktop Servers
• Email Apps
71. Which non-standard parameter is required when using the photos.createAlbum method?
72. The deletion associated to data.dropObjectType is reversible.
73. Which non-standard characters can you set as the ‘separator’ parameter when authenticating your application session?
74. Which url would allow you to open a Facebook login box without leaving the application page?
75. What is a Post-Add Url?
• The url from which you will post information to Facebook.
• The url of the applications home page: http://apps.facebook.com/appname/
• A url for only external applications.
Facebook Development Test 2016, Facebook Development Test, Facebook Development Test Video 2016, Facebook Development Test Video, Facebook Development Test answers, Facebook Development Test answers 2016, oDesk Facebook Development Test answers 2016, oDesk Facebook Development Test answers, oDesk Facebook Development Test, oDesk Facebook Development Test video, Upwork Facebook Development Test, Upwork Facebook Development Test Answers, Upwork Facebook Development Test Answers 2016, Upwork Facebook Development Test Video, Upwork Facebook Development Test Video 2016, Upwork test Answers, Upwork test Answers 2016, Upwork test Answers and questions, Upwork test Answers 2015, All Upwork test Answers, Best Upwork test Answers, Upwork test Answers in Bangla, Upwork test Answers in Hindi