Search Engine Marketing Test 2016-Upwork Test Answers
Till 25 May 2016, this Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test 2016 attended by 4,990 freelancers and total 2,850 freelancers qualified it. Please Try to review each questions and answers properly. This Search Engine Marketing Test Answers have 100% Pass Guarantee. Take your time. Maybe you can have Top Result in Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016. I cannot assure you that you will pass Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016 with 100% marks but I can guarantee that you will pass the test with Good Average marks in Search Engine Marketing Test Answers.
Do you need prove? watch this Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016 video.
Search Engine Marketing Test 2016
64 Answered Test Questions:
1. What does PPC stand for?
2. The weight applied to an inbound link based on the klout of the referring website is called:
a. Link Juice
b. Page Rank
c. Link Power
d. Link Edge
3. What are organic search results?
a. Results based on content and keyword relevancy, free of commercial investment
b. Results based on originality of content
c. Results organized by how often the search term is used outside the internet
d. Results free of intentional keyword optimization
4. What acronym refers to the results produced when a search is entered?
5. Where does Google house its most popular keyword discovery tool?
6. What is the black hat SEO method of displaying content to internet bots that is different than the content displayed on a user’s browser?
b. Course Correction
7. What internet bots are used to validate hyperlinks and HTML code?
8. CTR stands for
a. Controlled Technology Regulations
b. Click Through Rate
c. Content Through Repetition
d. Click to Review
9. How are videos and images read by search engines?
a. Through outsourced Google employee teams working overseas.
b. Through light sensitive color coded data recgonization.
c. Through reverse-image scanning technology.
d. Through tags, file names, and other words that describe them
10. What term refers to Google removing a page from their search results?
b. Power Purged
11. What type of sitemap file should be used for SEO?
12. What two broad areas make up SEM?
a. SEO & PPC
b. SEO & SOO
c. SEA & OCN
d. CEO & SEO
13. What program did Google implement to penalize black hat SEO?
14. A search engine’s method for gathering and prioritizing website content is called:
15. Which of the following tools allows you to track page views, unique visitors and conversion statistics?
b. Google Analytics
d. Google AdWords
16. A link from another website pointing to your own is called:
a. Friendly Link
b. Inbound Link
c. Link Assistance
17. True or False? Websites created entirely in Flash are better for SEO.
18. What does CPC stand for?
a. Content Pre Calculation
b. Connection Premium Cost
c. Comment Placement Correction
d. Cost Per Click
19. What tactic will get you de-indexed by Google?
a. Buying links
b. Duplicating content
d. (all of these choices)
20. What are landing pages?
a. Social media profiles.
b. A website’s home page.
c. The destination page a user arrives on after clicking a link.
d. Pages marketers create to showcase banner ads.
21. Generally, are SEO or PPC campaigns easier to track?
22. What are the two, most heavily weighted factors Google uses to rank pages?
a. Content and inbound links
b. Site longevity and user reviews
c. Social media penetration and weekly traffic
d. Money spent on Google advertising and physical server location
23. Which tags allow you to optimize images on your site for SEO?
a. Header Tags
b. Alt tags
c. Image tags
d. White Hat tags
24. When posting on Google+, how long does it take for Google Search to index the content?
b. Almost instantly
c. Post are never indexed
25. What Amazon.com owned search service measures website traffic?
26. What does the term ‘keyword stuffing’ refer to?
a. Overloading a page with keywords.
b. Posting SEO rich comments on your own webpage.
c. Repeating the same SEO terms over multiple social media channels.
d. Overusing SEO in Gmail subject lines
27. Why is it bad idea from SEO perspective to host free articles and write ups that are very common on the internet?
a. because people could turn up claiming copyright infirigement
b. Because they will not lead to fresh traffic
c. Because you will not get the benefits of proper keyword targeting
d. Because you could be penalized by search engine for using duplicate contents
28. What does SERP stand for?
a. Search engine results page.
b. Search engine results plan.
c. Search engine results position.
d. Search engine recurring payment.
e. Search engine retirement plan.
29. Which type of url redirect is the most favorable for SEO?
30. How often should a blog be updated for the best SEO results?
a. As often as humanly possible
b. Once a month to build “Thirst”
c. Rarely, but with high content quality
d. Once a week
e. Consistently within reason and with quality content
31. Long-tail keywords are:
a. Used most often as social media hashtags
b. Key phrases with repeating words
c. Keywords generated through email chains
d. Searched less often than common keywords
32. How often a keyword is mentioned relatively to the space on a page is called:
a. Keyword density
b. Keyword saturation
c. Keyword consistency
d. Keyword frequency
33. How can one site ‘recommend’ another in the eyes of Google?
a. Emails to Google’s tech department
b. Collaborating on online ad campaign
c. Linking to the site on their own page
d. Liking’ or ‘staring’ their Facebook page, Google+ profile, and Tweets
34. Links used in ‘link trading’ are called:
b. Reciprocal links
c. Mutually Beneficial Links
d. Symbiotic Linking
35. Flash Ads, by default, have a higher Quality Score than Static Ads.
36. The top social media network for appearing high in Google’s SEO rankings is:
b. Google Plus
37. What type of written content leads to higher page rankings?
a. Bulleted lists with relevant keywords
b. Strategic abbreviations coupled with relevant keywords
c. Keywords stylized with hash tags and unique text formatting
d. Complete sentences with relevant keywords
38. “Link building” increases the number and quality of
a. Links shared through social media
b. Search engine results
c. Outbound links
d. Inbound links
39. What are breadcrumb lists?
a. A series of links from the same website found on the same page of search engine results.
b. A row of internal links allowing visitors to quickly navigate back to a previous pages.
c. A list of social media followers who link and share your content.
d. Back links posted on related blogs.
40. What was the name of the 2011 change to Google’s search results ranking algorithm?
a. Google Plebian
b. Google Panda
c. Google Pelican
d. Google Penguin
41. Alexa is a traffic ranking platform owned by:
42. Which of the following does NOT benefit link building efforts?
a. Blog comments
b. Breadcrumb links
c. Forum signature linking
d. Website directory submission
43. If you are driving a lot of PPC traffic to your website, but none of that traffic converts into leads, it’s an indication that:
a. Most of the traffic is coming from social media
b. Your search term is too specific and should be shortened
c. Your marketing offer is insufficient or hard to identify
d. You are bidding too high for your PPC terms
44. Which of the following statement about FFA pages are true?
a. They contain numerous inbound links
b. They are Paid Listings
c. They are also called Link Farms
d. They are greatly beneficial to SEO
45. If a website’s search engine saturation for a particular search engine is 20%, what does it mean?
a. Search engines often pass on long tail searches to lesser known and new websites
b. 20% of the websites pages will never be indexed
c. Only 20% of the pages of the website will ever be indexed by the search engine
d. 20% of the website pages have been indexed by the search engine
46. What factor is the largest contributor to a site’s authority?
a. Quality of sites providing inbound links
b. Likes on Facebook + Followers on Twitter
c. Number of social media networks a business is present on
d. How useful the content of a site is
47. Which type of content will deliver better ROI over time?
a. Articles optimized for more than 5 keywords
b. Articles with over 500 words
c. Content with a high number of outbound links
d. Content that is submitted to directories
e. Evergreen Content
48. What is the difference between search engine marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
a. SEM campaigns encourage marketers to develop landing pages and conversion rate optimization while SEO professionals only optimize keyword rankings on organic search result pages.
b. SEM is part of SEO process
c. SEM Campaigns are designed to utilize both Paid and Organic methodologies to promote businesses, while SEO only promotes traffic through organic search.
d. SEM covers social media marketing while SEO focuses only on organic
49. What is the illegal act of copying of a page by unauthorized parties in order to filter off traffic to another site called?
a. View Jacking
b. Page Jacking
c. Visitors Jacking
d. Traffic jacking
50. After Google, what is the web’s most trafficked content destination on the web?
51. True or False? Google recognizes text within pictures.
52. SEO favors a consistent title for all pages within a website over unique titles for each page.
53. In AdWords, a value that’s used to determine your ad position, where ads are shown on a page is:
a. CPC Bid
b. Edge Rank
c. Ad Relevance
d. Quality Score
e. Ad Rank
54. What happens if you ONLY raise your bids?
a. Increase Conversion Rate
b. Increase CTR
c. Increase Quality Score
d. Increase Ad Rank
55. When you delete a page of your website, what should you do?
a. Redirect to the URL address of the category of the page, if any.
b. Remove the URL address via Google Webmaster Tools.
c. Redirect the URL address to your homepage.
d. Do nothing.
56. A -50% bid adjustment at device level will make your Mobile CPC half of your desktop CPC.
57. What is called “Page Rank”?
a. The quality of webpage content.
b. Google’s link analysis algorithm
c. A method used to differentiate positive and negative SEO campaigns.
d. How pages cumulatively rank across all search engines.
58. What term is used to describe the word or phrase users enter into a Google search?
59. True or False? Black Hat SEO has been eliminated via Google Spiders
60. Which factor does NOT influence Quality Score in AdWords campaign?
a. past CTR
b. landing page quality
c. ad relevance
d. CPC bid
61. To enable conversion optimizer in Google AdWords, a campaign must:
a. Have at least 30 conversions in the past 30-days
b. Conversion optimizer is the default setting for all campaigns in Google AdWords
c. Have at least 15 conversions in the last 30 days.
d. Have conversion tracking, but no minimum conversions are required
e. Have at least 15 conversions in the past 15-days
62. Generic keywords and key terms are called:
a. Head Terms
b. Vanilla Terms
c. White Terms
d. Ground Terms
63. Meta descriptions factor into Google’s ranking algorithms for web search.
64. Can you use Google Authorship tag on company pages?
a. Yes, if the content of the page is longer than 1500 words.
b. Yes, if you are one of the managers of company’s Google+ page.
c. Yes, if you linked your Gmail account with your company email service(e.g. email@example.com).
d. No, its use is intended for blog purposes only.
Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016, Search Engine Marketing Test Answers, Search Engine Marketing Test Answers Video 2016, Search Engine Marketing Test Answers Video, Search Engine Marketing Test Answers, Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016, oDesk Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016, oDesk Search Engine Marketing Test Answers, oDesk Search Engine Marketing Test Answers, oDesk Search Engine Marketing Test Answers video, Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers, Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers, Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers 2016, Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers Video, Upwork Search Engine Marketing Test Answers Video 2016, Upwork test Answers, Upwork test Answers 2016, Upwork test Answers and questions, Upwork test Answers 2015, All Upwork test Answers, Best Upwork test Answers, Upwork test Answers in Bangla, Upwork test Answers in Hindi