Translations of abide ((অ্যাবাইড়)
বরদাস্ত করা abide, suffer, stand, tolerate, bide, bear
থাকা stay, remain, lie, be, stand, abide
প্রতীক্ষা করা await, look for, abide, wait, be waiting, expect
বাস করা live, dwell, reside, abide, hang out, nest
সহ্য করা undergo, endure, bear, pass through, tolerate, abide
করিতে থাকা go on, keep on, abide
অবস্থান করা abide, bide
- comply with, obey, observe, follow, keep to, hold to, conform to, adhere to, stick to, stand by, act in accordance with, uphold, heed, accept, go along with, acknowledge, respect, defer to
tolerate, bear, stand, put up with, endure, take, countenance,
continue, remain, survive, last, persist, stay, live on
endure, digest, support, tolerate, stomach, brook, bear, stick out, stand, bide, stay
- Quit, depart, leave, vagabond, move, migrate, refuse, disallow, pass
- Resist, shun, stop, abscond, run, depart, fear, dob, carry on
- Give, journey, cease, continue, avoid, dodge flee, compensate, discontinue, repudiate
- Vacillate, dispute, check, give, conceal
many unskilful Men do abide in our City of London
if there is one thing I cannot abide it is a lack of discipline
The Elder says, ‘Those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them’.
How can faith and fear abide in the face of this avalanche of enlightenment, this flash-flood of knowledge and exposure to everything that once had been only Our secrets?
Tell them that faith, hope and love, these abide , but the greatest of all is love.
In the meantime, ‘homeland security’ anxieties abide in many American households.
A central tenet of Shintoism is the concept of kami, spirits that abide in and are worshipped at shrines, representing human beings and things found in nature.
For those of us privileged to have been in Walsh Park last Wednesday evening the memories of a marvellous occasion for Waterford football will abide .
Where does the consciousness abide before it takes rebirth or becomes liberated?