Abhor অর্থ দোষ
Synonyms for abhor
detest, hate, loathe, despise, execrate, regard with disgust, shrink from, recoil from, shudder at, abominate
- loathe, abominate, execrate
Antonyms for abhor
- admire, cherish, like, love
- adore, approve, desire
- enjoy, relish,love
- Translations of abhor (অবহোর)
ঘৃণাসহকারে পরিহার করা abhor, hate
গভীর ঘৃণার চোখে দেখা abhor
- Definitions of abhor
- regard with disgust and hatred.
- professional tax prepares abhor a flat tax because it would dry up their business.
Examples of Abhor
- Inside every one of us lies a Puritan streak which abhors anything smacking of frivolity or done for the sheer joy of it.
- Charles, God bless him, abhors violence and loves dialogue.
- Your enemies and abhorrers look on with mild amusement.
- He abhors footballers becoming TV presenters.
- They come under his jurisdiction, it is true, but he personally abhors those acts.
- It also means sitting down with someone, someone who is not abhorred or hated, to have a conversation.
- She’s prone to plain speaking and abhors hype, so she’s admittedly uncomfortable with self-promotion.
- professional tax preparers abhor a flat tax because it would dry up their business.